Poor Stanley.....

.....there seems to be some sort of strange time dilation field here this morning....

("Someone" keeps changing the clock, every time he leaves the room....)

​We might have the take the Evil Badge from Ralph and give it to you.

Awesome.

Read a story years ago about a guy who messed with his anal retentive neighbor's car by randomly adding/siphoning gas from his car.

​My cow-workers used to adjust the height of our boss's chair every time he left.  They slowly cranked it up, then dropped it all the way all at once.

Another group of cow-workers substituted a toilet for their boss's chair.  That one was not well received. :)

​My cow-workers used to adjust the height of our boss's chair every time he left.  They slowly cranked it up, then dropped it all the way all at once.

Another group of cow-workers substituted a toilet for their boss's chair.  That one was not well received. :)

When I worked in a steel mill we used to adjust one of the day shift guy's hard hat one notch every night.

As for boss pranks......I've done them and they have NEVER been well received:

He had an ad torn out of the paper on his desk for a machinery auction. "Someone" switched it for a section of the gay ads out of the local "alternative" paper. I know this did not go over well because he came storming out of the office, threw the ad, stomped back in his office, came raging out, picked it up and threw it again, before retreating into his office. That was the maddest I have ever seen him. (But not the maddest he'd ever been, according to the other guys).

Another time, he had a cassette player in his office and he was listening to some get-rich-quick financial seminars. "Someone" switched that tape out with something his kid got in a Happy Meal. (It's still around - see below) He was not amused.

When he went on vacation, "someone" put plastic wrap on the inside of his window and the window on his door and then filled the gap between the window and wrap with styrofoam peanuts. He didn't find that funny either.

image.jpg