I love a good cup of coffee.

kingtermite

Peet's Major Dickason's Blend

That's one of my go-to coffees at a shop. I used to get Peet's Major Dickanson's Blend before I started roasting my own.

P.S. For those of you who think Dickanson is spelled incorrectly, you would be wrong. That is the correct spelling.

you already know the answer.

No, I don't MV. What are you drinking today?

That's one of my go-to coffees at a shop. I used to get Peet's Major Dickanson's Blend before I started roasting my own.

P.S. For those of you who think Dickanson is spelled incorrectly, you would be wrong. That is the correct spelling.

No, I don't MV. What are you drinking today?

100% CR, roasted to City + 2 days ago.....need to roast some more either Friday or Saturday.....also getting time for another order.

We brought a pound of Haitian coffee home last summer. We have enough left for one more pot. Need to bring back a few more pounds in February.

I think pure Kona coffee from Hawaii is about the best I've ever had. I've only had some like twice in my life. *hint* Kona blend is NOT the same thing. Most Kona blends are about 5% Kona beans (at most).

I think pure Kona coffee from Hawaii is about the best I've ever had. I've only had some like twice in my life. *hint* Kona blend is NOT the same thing. Most Kona blends are about 5% Kona beans (at most).

Blue Mountain from Jamaica is some incredible stuff....but it's difficult to get real Blue Mountain here....hell, half what they sell there as Blue Mountain, aint Blue Mountain.

Blue Mountain from Jamaica is some incredible stuff....but it's difficult to get real Blue Mountain here....hell, half what they sell there as Blue Mountain, aint Blue Mountain.

I've heard that. I've only had Blue Mountain once and I didn't like it much (tasted very weak). I'm kind of now wondering if it was actually a blend or a fake. I've heard too many people (who's coffee opinions I respect) say it was good.

I've heard that. I've only had Blue Mountain once and I didn't like it much (tasted very weak). I'm kind of now wondering if it was actually a blend or a fake. I've heard too many people (who's coffee opinions I respect) say it was good.

One of the best cups of coffee I've ever had was in Jamaica.   I would be wired to the hilt if I lived there, cause it would be the only thing I'd drink.

• Heart 1

Tough? I was going EASY on you. My first thought was 6 months of torture first.

Three guys got stranded on an island. Two of the three were wimps and the other was a tough, strong guy.
One day, they met a tribe. The tribe chief told them that they could either have Death or Bunga-bung. He asked the first wimp: Death or Bunga-bunga? The wimp replied: Well, I want to live so I guess Bunga-bunga. He was sodomized by all the males in the tribe.
The Chief asked the second wimp: Death or Bunga-bunga? He replied: I don't want to die, so Bunga-bunga. He was sodomized by all the males in the tribe.
Then the Chief asked the tough guy: Death or Bunga-bunga? He replied: I don't want that to happen to me,  so I'll take Death! Everyone in the tribe then chants: Oooooooo! He choose Death! Death! Death by Bunga-bunga!!!