One gallon

I got so pissed off at our local blood bank for turning me away that I have sworn them off. I get regular phone messages from them thanking me for my past donations and asking me to donate again. Nope. Not.gonna.give.them.any.

First time I tried, they turned me away because you have to wait 30 days after surgery. I was at 29 days.

The next time, they didn't understand the difference between cancerous, and pre-cancerous biopsy results, so they turned me away after being there for almost an hour. I was not happy. Then, I got a call the next day from one of their nurses that confirmed they should have accepted me.

The third time, knowing that I have to wait 30 days after surgery, I went in and again didn't get past the screening. Turns out, If it was arthroscopic surgery, you have to wait six weeks. WTF? Quit calling me, and no I don't want your free t-shirt for attempting to donate.

First time I tried, they turned me away because you have to wait 30 days after surgery. I was at 29 days.

The next time, they didn't understand the difference between cancerous, and pre-cancerous biopsy results, so they turned me away after being there for almost an hour. I was not happy. Then, I got a call the next day from one of their nurses that confirmed they should have accepted me.

The third time, knowing that I have to wait 30 days after surgery, I went in and again didn't get past the screening. Turns out, If it was arthroscopic surgery, you have to wait six weeks. WTF? Quit calling me, and no I don't want your free t-shirt for attempting to donate.

​Should've gone to Ohio, they're not hung up on rules and stuff like Michigan is.