Without further ado: new bike pics

TrentonMakes

Very nice, TM !!!:nod head:

How long are those cranks? Wow.

You can always put a shorte stem on there to make up a little for the lengthened top tube. I had to do that on mine. I couldn't seem to get used to the more stretched out position.

Gorgeous. Go ride!!!

• Heart 1

How long are those cranks? Wow.

​they are 210mm, which corresponds with Zinn's thoughts on proportional crank arm length.

I think I will get used to the longer top tube, but if not a stem swap should help, yes.  Frankly I'm wary of making any dimension smaller;)

210?  Holy smoke!  Don't lean into a turn while pedaling!;)

​The bottom bracket is a bit higher than normal to compensate for this - but I will be wary of this regardless.

It's sunny and hazy today like a summer day..... would be awful nice for a ride. 

If I do say so my damn self it's a sweet looking bike.  It's big but proportionally it's not as freakish as some.

Sorry, but at first, second, and third sights it looks pretty freakish to me. :D  Verry happy for you though. :)

You, me, petite, F'in Ray, smudgy, and three other short people need to get together sometime. :D

• Heart 3

Interesting frame with that long head-tube. I take it that it is a road bike with these short chain-stays yet the gearing would seem lower than that needed for road work. What is the gearing exactly?

You must be a very large person. Do you find that when you lie down, very small people appear and tie you down?

• Heart 1

Interesting frame with that long head-tube. I take it that it is a road bike with these short chain-stays yet the gearing would seem lower than that needed for road work. What is the gearing exactly?

You must be a very large person. Do you find that when you lie down, very small people appear and tie you down?

​The crankset is 52x36 and the cassette is 11-32.  I'm very tall and pretty heavy - this will suit me much better than my old 53x39.  I've been waiting years for a mass-produced bike to fit me.... without exaggeration, this bike is a dream come true.

Those Lilliputians I just flick away with my finger.  How many could there be?

​The crankset is 52x36 and the cassette is 11-32.  I'm very tall and pretty heavy - this will suit me much better than my old 53x39.  I've been waiting years for a mass-produced bike to fit me.... without exaggeration, this bike is a dream come true.

Those Lilliputians I just flick away with my finger.  How many could there be?

​It certainly a bit special but it must be a relief to find something that fits.

Happy cycling....nothing like a new bike.

• Heart 1

So did you end up paying shipping?  You might have said already but I have been busy with life and not keeping up on the forums very well.  I'd love to see how that bike feels to ride.  The geometry looks just like a custom built bike I saw on GOBA last year.  I kept seeing the bike parked in  camp but I didn't see the rider until halfway through the week.  Yes he was very tall, the strange thing was he had a beautiful custom built bike and he rode all week wearing denim bib overalls.  I guess he heard everyone talking about bibs being more comfortable but didn't quite get the picture.

• Heart 1