Look what they are building at Camp Wisdom

jsharr

...that looks more like a Jade Helm interrogation room.  Where is @jsharr you masquerading government stooge ?:angry:

​Acutally, that is Camp Wisdom.  My ancestors came to Dallas as part of the Peters Colony in the 1840's.  A cabin and barn built by Everard Sharrock Sr. and Jr. around that time, still stand at the edge of this camp.  I sir, am the one and only true jsharr.

​Acutally, that is Camp Wisdom.  My ancestors came to Dallas as part of the Peters Colony in the 1840's.  A cabin and barn built by Everard Sharrock Sr. and Jr. around that time, still stand at the edge of this camp.  I sir, am the one and only true jsharr.

​...prove it.  Say something stupidly funny and insulting.

​...prove it.  Say something stupidly funny and insulting.

​Here is somthing you can try.

Walk up to someone of a gender that is attractive to you and ask them if would kiss a rabbit between the ears.

If they say yes, turn your pants pockets inside out.

It is best to wear pants to do this and to empty your front pockets in advance.

​Might your sons disagree with that?

​Might your sons disagree with that?

​No.  And it was a lie anyway.  The first jsharr was James Sharr.... and he was pressed into service in the British army and deserted when he got to America and fought for the Revolutionary army.  He is the one and only true jsharr.  I am but an empty husk compared to him.

​No.  And it was a lie anyway.  The first jsharr was James Sharr.... and he was pressed into service in the British army and deserted when he got to America and fought for the Revolutionary army.  He is the one and only true jsharr.  I am but an empty husk compared to him.

​He was a deserter and you are a Texan………