Ladies and gentlemen of the Cafe - I give you The Shitmobile

There is a homeless guy with a suv like that that has been living in his car in a parking lot close to the studio of well over a year now.  I occasionally drive into work stressed or glum and then I see him and he changes my perspective.  

There is a homeless guy with a suv like that that has been living in his car in a parking lot close to the studio of well over a year now.  I occasionally drive into work stressed or glum and then I see him and he changes my perspective.  

​Years back a homeless guy was living in his car on some vacant land near my work place. The ground was popular with dirt bikers and for teen age drinking party's . Leaving work one day I saw the car had all the glass broken, and had been burned. I felt bad for the guy. Some people just suck.

Probably has his valuables hidden under that. No self respecting car thief is (A) gonna steal that truck nor (B) are they gonna root through that crap on the off chance of a goody. Might be home to the Giant Rat of Sumatra for all anybody knows.

After I got sick of my car being broken into - a long time ago now - I did that. I could keep my camera stuff under that crap and not lose it. Could leave it unlocked. Never got touched.

Quit doing it when I found a less criminally inclined set of neighbors.

Then I got better cars with nice secure trunks and alarms.

I never understood why people carry so much garbage and junk in their vehicles. I would cringe every time I needed to drive someone else's truck at work because the mice would scatter as I opened the door. At the very least, don't throw the used food wrappers on the floor! <_<

I never understood why people carry so much garbage and junk in their vehicles. I would cringe every time I needed to drive someone else's truck at work because the mice would scatter as I opened the door. At the very least, don't throw the used food wrappers on the floor! <_<

​It's easy enough to throw garbage out at the gas station - but still I would rather see people with all the garbage in their cars than throwing it out the windows!

There is a difference between living in your vehicle and having a vehicle full of garbage and...stuff....  I have a friend who has had 2 cars that look like that...LOL she would complain about her allergies to mold and such...and never understand that the mass of molding bread and...whatever..in her car could be part of the situation...She also had a garbage house... what can I say...for some people it is a sickness....I have clutter (not in my car..my house) but I do not have garbage everywhere.

​I suspect this is how he keeps his garage so clean.

That's ee-vil, but there's no room for me to add anything,

this just makes my OCD twitch so hard. Know what's in my car? My sunglasses and case, with extra lenses...and a handful of change in the cup holder. That's it.

The truck has a pair of work gloves, a hat, two collars, two leashes and a can of deicer. In the bed there's a Tupperware container with tie down straps and such in it.

I think it would be hoot to wheel that thing into a dealership and ask them to take it as a trade in.

And if they decline, then ask them how much is it worth not to empty the thing right there in front of the showroom...

....and then empty the van and Ford Ranger with a cap, that he also has, which are also similarly accessorized.