R.I.P.

Mr. Silly

For the first time in 14 years, the Sillies are Dysonless.  It was still going strong when it decided to commit suicide and cast itself down the stairs.  I am going to have to turn in my Dyson Club membership card and decoder ring.  :( 

No!!!  What happened??????    :(

​I set the vacuum at the top of the stairs to the basement while I moved things in the sun room.  I wanted to get into the dining room and tried to squeeze past the vacuum and I knocked it down the stairs.  I fear I'll get a call from the Human Services.

• Heart 1

When was the last time the Cowboys played in a championship game?

they made the playoffs this year, but didn't get close to playing in the Super Bowl. 

The Bruins have won the cup, and made the finals another time since the last Cowboys conference final appearance. 

The Cowboys have sucked for the last 20 years. The Bruins sucked this year. 

You should consider changing your name to Mr. Uninformed. 

Try putting a Red Sox decal on it. 

It might not suck consistently, but it will suck hard for at least another 10 months. 

​He's from Michigan.  He should be smart and put a Lions decal on it.  Then it will only stop sucking during pre-season.

He could put a Tigers decal on it, but then it won't suck --it will just choke.

Edited by LoneWolf
  • Heart 1

​I set the vacuum at the top of the stairs to the basement while I moved things in the sun room.

I wanted to get into the dining room and tried to squeeze past the vacuum and I knocked it down the stairs.  

...this thread would be better with a video.