I thought this was a good idea

SuzieQ

Just dont put one of those "Hows my driving?" stickers on the back window and you'll be alright.;)

I used to work for a place that had those stickers on their delivery vehicles and they got calls all the time. When they took the stickers off, the calls stopped. Go figure.:rolleyes:

th (2).jpg

• Heart 1

Just dont put one of those "Hows my driving?" stickers on the back window and you'll be alright.;)

I used to work for a place that had those stickers on their delivery vehicles and they got calls all the time. When they took the stickers off, the calls stopped. Go figure.:rolleyes:

th (2).jpg

​I called one of those when the driver was throwing trash out of the van while driving on our beautiful Shawungunks mountain roads :angry:

I worked at a place that had those and someone called me saying I was throwing trash out of the van while driving on one of her precious Shawungunk mountain roads.  :angry: 

​It sounds like they addressed the root cause of the problem.

I used to work for a place that had those stickers on their delivery vehicles and they got calls all the time. When they took the stickers off, the calls stopped. Go figure

Taking the stickers off made better drivers out of them? Huh.....

I've actually used those stickers for the opposite purpose. I had a Coca Cola truck driver go out of his way for me when I was on the bike.  I called and said "Since I would be the first one to bitch......"

SQ, you also need to talk to your insurance company because you have just turned your car from a personal vehicle to a commercial vehicle and you may find that your personal coverage is not in place when that sign is on the car.

I am not an insurance salesman nor do I play one on TV, but you might just want to inquire.

but now I have to be a more polite driver :rolleyes:

​I would never suggest that you get magnetic signs for the other yoga studios in town, put them on your car, then drive like a maniac and flip people off too.

SQ, you also need to talk to your insurance company because you have just turned your car from a personal vehicle to a commercial vehicle and you may find that your personal coverage is not in place when that sign is on the car.

I am not an insurance salesman nor do I play one on TV, but you might just want to inquire.

​Kzoo has wisdom.  Given how kind and forgiving some insurance companies are, they would go so far as to refuse to pay a claim, citing that you did not give them proper information when you took out the policy, or didn't update it, or worse - that you deliberately tried to defraud them. 

​I would never suggest that you get magnetic signs for the other yoga studios in town, put them on your car, then drive like a maniac and flip people off too.

​Kzoo has wisdom.  Given how kind and forgiving some insurance companies are, they would go so far as to refuse to pay a claim, citing that you did not give them proper information when you took out the policy, or didn't update it, or worse - that you deliberately tried to defraud them. 

​BTW - If you get in a accident (one that is your fault and maybe even one the isn't) with your car and that sign is on the side, you just upped the chances the the other guy's attorney is going to start licking their chops.  If that is a company car, put a sign on it and insure it as such.  If it is your personal car and you value the business - keep it separate.