This seems a bit long

AirwickWithCheese

My Mom wanted a roll of stamps, and since I didn't have a clue what to get her for Mother's Day, I ordered this online and had it sent directly to her. When I checked out, they said it would take 7-10  days to deliver the stamp machine. 

Since they're delivering mail to her house every day, I knew they'd be far too busy to deliver this quickly so I did the smart thing and shipped it by UPS. Mom got it yesterday in time for Mother's Day! I filled the machine with stamps but I get a little of my money back every time she pays for stamps. 

@Kirby

il_fullxfull.635201238_o0ox.jpg

• Heart 2

Already ahead of you my friend. I get credit for a nice gift that I'm only actually leasing.  I make money off the stamps.  Mom can offer the Stamps as a convenience to her older friends and I cut her in on a tiny % of the profits.  

Edited by AirwickWithCheese
  • Heart 1

That is impressive, Cheese.  A simple roll of forever stamps seems so little now.  Luckily I knew exactly what to get my Mom for Mother's Day, and she had many nice gifts delivered in person at our lovely dinner.

​I always get confused between Lakewood and Lakehurst, NJ. :(

​The Pagoda Teahouse is in Lakewood, and Lakehurst doesn't appear to have any good tea shops, although the Tea Shoppe is in nearby Howell, NJ.

​The Pagoda Teahouse is in Lakewood, and Lakehurst doesn't appear to have any good tea shops, although the Tea Shoppe is in nearby Howell, NJ.

​Sounds like a plan!  Just name the time. :)

(Can I put some rum in my tea?)

Edited by The Inedible Bulk