This morning, in my neighborhood

Thaddeus Kosciuszko

about 5:30, I'm getting ready to start my day and I hear a man and woman screaming at each other, arguing.  I mean screaming.

I look out and there they are, in the middle of the street, yelling.  The woman starts to walk away, he follows, still screaming about how she's supposed to be his wife, about the hydrocodone she's on, and how some other woman hates her and she has to get her stuff out of the house NOW.  She keeps backing away, yelling back, and he keeps following her onto the lawn across the street.

Then he grabs her, throws her to the ground, and sits on her back.  At that point I opened a window and yelled out "I'm calling the cops!"

He gets up and runs down the street, disappearing into a driveway about five houses down the block.  I look back the other direction to see if the lady is hurt, and she's just vanished.

I didn't call the cops.  By the time they got there, they'd find nobody.  I suspect if hydrocodone is really involved and if the lady really is his wife, then odds are she isn't going to tell a policeman anything.  

Then he grabs her, throws her to the ground, and sits on her back.  At that point I opened a window and yelled out "I'm calling the cops!"

He gets up and runs down the street, disappearing into a driveway about five houses down the block

This is why you should shoot first!