I'm off for a procedure today as well.

maddmaxx

Unlike bulk's though the prep was easy.  This afternoon I have to see a surgeon about a small growth on one ear.  Since I have a history of small skin cancers (all benign so far crosses fingers and toes) they will carve it out and I will have to wait for the lab results.

This is almost certainly the price of all those years of drag racing with the attendant standing in the middle of asphalt fields all day.

SO HOW IS YOUR HEARING?  (There are some bigger fonts left if you need them. :D )

​After 6 "procedures" on my eyes, large fonts are normal in my life.  For example I routinely run SW Forums at 150% on the chromebook.  

For this trip......nothing big other than the fact that I already have an idea what the anesthetic needle is going to feel like before everything goes numb.

Unlike bulk's though the prep was easy.  This afternoon I have to see a surgeon about a small growth on one ear.  Since I have a history of small skin cancers (all benign so far crosses fingers and toes) they will carve it out and I will have to wait for the lab results.

This is almost certainly the price of all those years of drag racing with the attendant standing in the middle of asphalt fields all day.

​Good luck on that maxxie!  We are rooting for ya!

• Heart 1