Cycling clothes detergent?

smudge

Hmm, sounds like I'm in the right ballpark. I generally hand wash unless I have a bunch of stuff. Sometimes if things seem to be getting a bit funky I'll add a little bleach to kill the smelly germs.   And I've been using Pro Wash, so I guess that's ok too. 

Just no fabric softener. Got it!   Thanks.

I use Tide Free for most of my clothing.

If I'm doing just technical clothing, I use Penguin Wash. However I'll have to keep an eye out for Pro Wash.

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1024167_-1___000000

I machine wash technical clothing on the gentle cycle in cold water. Do NOT use fabric softener or dryer sheets as they clog up the technical materials so that they don't wick away sweat as well. I hang dry all my clothing with one exception: Sometimes I'll put shorts in the dryer on low. Either PI or Specialized recommends it to help the chamois work better.

I use laundry detergent, the cheap kind, and throw them in the dryer on low. Wash gloves and everything after every ride.

my stuff lasts for several seasons and I ride 3000 - 5000 miles a year. If regular laundry soap and putting stuff in the dryer hurt anything, I'd tell you, but after more than 30 years on the road, I can say...just wash that sweaty, stinking crap and throw it in the dryer

• Heart 1