Beanzo, have you seen this guy?

Square Wheels

I like this one. I don't think I could ever play it but he does a good job playing it.

She Talks To Angels

I worked on this one for a while last year.  I got pretty good at it.  The chords were a lot of fun, I found myself singing along too.

My fave of his is Wish You Were Here.  I can play that one all the way through, except the solo.

Hmm. I'll have to try this after seeing that he's playing it no hands haha!

Oh, I didn't watch it, I just saw the title.  It's open E, so there is a lot of open strumming, the chords are really fun.

He does another video for the intro, that's a little trickier for a newb like me.  I rarely play.  It took me a few hours but I got it.

• Heart 1

I saw a couple where they played together.

IMO, Justin is good but I do prefer Marty's instructional videos. He is very clear on what he is doing and he moves forward at a very slow rate. I find I can follow along much better with Marty's. That's just me though and I'm real slow when it comes to learning.  :lol:

This is another series I like. There are several teachers on this channel. Not real detailed in their songs but they are short but give a good overall feeling for the song if you just want to play around with the song and not too serious about sounding like the original recordings.

I am shocked by some of the stupid comments posted by viewers though. These guys put up with a lot of heat while doing the world a favor posting instructional videos.  :blush: