Kids Say the Darnedest Things (humbled father edition)

jsharr

So Ryan's school is having a book drive today. I asked Ryan if he wanted to give any books and he says "YES" and runs off to his room. He comes back with 4 books, and tells me he wants to give these books because they are his favorites. And he was right, it was four of his go to books, three Curious George books and one Magic School Bus. Our drive to school was him telling me the story line of each book and how he hoped the new child that got the booked likes it as much as he did. I love his heart. He is my reminder of what serving and giving looks like.

• Heart 3

So Ryan's school is having a book drive today. I asked Ryan if he wanted to give any books and he says "YES" and runs off to his room. He comes back with 4 books, and tells me he wants to give these books because they are his favorites. And he was right, it was four of his go to books, three Curious George books and one Magic School Bus. Our drive to school was him telling me the story line of each book and how he hoped the new child that got the booked likes it as much as he did. I love his heart. He is my reminder of what serving and giving looks like.

You are a horrible republican, btw.  It is like you aren't even trying.

I am a member of the TeaBagger party.

this was a nice cute thread until this...bravo to jsharr for starting this thread

and booooo to jsharr for incerting politics into it

now go stand in the corner with your dead bass

this was a nice cute thread until this...bravo to jsharr for starting this thread

and booooo to jsharr for incerting politics into it

now go stand in the corner with your dead bass

Hey, RG inserted FIRST!  Make him stand in a corner with my dead bass!

Also, the Tea Baggers are not a political party, they are a bowling team and car club.