Why did Sheriff John Brown hate Bob Marley?

kingtermite

If I recall correctly, Bob Marley was driving to work on a 4-lane highway and saw a cop car coming the other way. He looked down and saw that he was 15 MPH over the limit. He looked in the rear view mirror and noticed that there's about 4 cars right behind him AND the brake lights on the cop car. Knowing that it was going to take a little while for the cop to turn around, he made a quick left turn and was quickly behind a large fence. Seconds later he saw the cop car giving chase with all lights on.

1. Was it a smart thing to do?

2. Will the other drivers give him up?

3. Should he switch his avatar or is it too late?

Cruise control and buying cars with the smallest available engine are about the only things that kept him from getting speeding tickets on the open highway. He had a lead foot. Fortunately his last traffic ticket was in the early '80s for speeding.

If I recall correctly, Bob Marley was driving to work on a 4-lane highway and saw a cop car coming the other way. He looked down and saw that he was 15 MPH over the limit. He looked in the rear view mirror and noticed that there's about 4 cars right behind him AND the brake lights on the cop car. Knowing that it was going to take a little while for the cop to turn around, he made a quick left turn and was quickly behind a large fence. Seconds later he saw the cop car giving chase with all lights on.

1. Was it a smart thing to do?

2. Will the other drivers give him up?

3. Should he switch his avatar or is it too late?

Cruise control and buying cars with the smallest available engine are about the only things that kept him from getting speeding tickets on the open highway. He had a lead foot. Fortunately his last traffic ticket was in the early '80s for speeding.

Were are my royalties from Eric Clapton then?

• Heart 1