What is it that makes oriental prostitutes so horny?

Randomguy

What is it that makes oriental prostitutes so horny?

​I think it's pretty clear that it was money that made her horny. Mystery solved. And I think that's for all prostitutes regardless of geographical origin.

​I think it's pretty clear that it was money that made her horny. Mystery solved. And I think that's for all prostitutes regardless of geographical origin.

​But you never hear non-asian prostitutes talking about how horny they are.  Are we just to assume that they are horny?  I think if you are going to patronize a prostitiute, you should have some assurance of the "so horny" level of horniness that you apparently get with oriental prostitutes.

​But you never hear non-asian prostitutes talking about how horny they are.  Are we just to assume that they are horny?  I think if you are going to patronize a prostitiute, you should have some assurance of the "so horny" level of horniness that you apparently get with oriental prostitutes.

​I think it's simply an issue in translation and language.  You don't often hear short time/long time here either or you  buy me Ba Moui Ba.

​I don't think that lady in the movie was a prostitute.  It has been a while since I saw the movie (and I can't watch the clip now) but I think she said she was a school teacher.  A fair question might be, "why are oriental school teachers always so horny?"

• 1 year later...