Shortest ride of the year

JerrySTL

I awoke this morning with a sore left ankle. Don't remember doing anything to it. I rode 30 miles yesterday, but it felt fine then. I did bash up a toe on my right foot a couple of weeks ago and it's still a little purple.

I got on my bike and basically went around the block. 0.4 miles. Hurt too bad.

I think it's gout.  :o

I awoke this morning with a sore left ankle. Don't remember doing anything to it. I rode 30 miles yesterday, but it felt fine then. I did bash up a toe on my right foot a couple of weeks ago and it's still a little purple.

I got on my bike and basically went around the block. 0.4 miles. Hurt too bad.

I think it's gout.  :o

Its like my dad always says, you know you're getting older when you hurt yourself while sleeping. Lately I've been waking up sore too. I tell my wife to stop smacking me while I sleep. ;)  

• Heart 1

Its like my dad always says, you know you're getting older when you hurt yourself while sleeping. Lately I've been waking up sore too. I tell my wife to stop smacking me while I sleep. ;)  

Thanks for the help.  I woke up this morning and my big toe hurt.  Joints are fine.  Feels like I have an infected toenail.  No infection, no swelling, didn't stub it, felt find when I went to sleep.  I've been up for a few hours and I can still feel it but less and less.

* scratches head *