The thread that is about nothing

Road Runner

This thread is being posted to provide a break from all the ultra-serious and stressful threads that people typically post on this forum.

Here, you can relax and think about nothing.

Post any drivel that comes into your head as long as it has no meaning or relevance to anything of any significance whatsoever.

Your welcome.   :)

This thread is being posted to provide a break from all the ultra-serious and stressful threads that people typically post on this forum.

Here, you can relax and think about nothing.

Post any drivel that comes into your head as long as it has no meaning or relevance to anything of any significance whatsoever.

Your welcome.   :)

I figured this whole forum was about posting like that.

Not yet.  It is skim milk, though, so who cares?   :mellow:

Skim milk, being devoid of fat, doesn't spoil as easily as regular milk. 

As long as the "use by" date is not exceeded, I'm okay, right?

Absolutely!  But milk is sold with a "sell by" date, and I routinely go a week or two past that date, and even though the smell gets a tad funky, I have not yet died or even got the runs from consuming said old milk.

daughter #1 was telling me that organic milk seems to last MUCH longer, so it might be worth worth the price premium if we routinely can;'t finish it before it goes bad.  Since our household milk consumption is quite low recently, I am considering it.  :)  But usually I optimise fairly well and finish up JIT.

BTW, I love talking aboot nothing. :)  Thanks, RR. :D