Randomguy, I want you to sell me the rights to your LF random picture thread

AirwickWithCheese

RG, I have decided not to change your thread. Kirby's words serve as my warning and as much as I'd love to inherit the random picture thread ( a masterpiece ) you are still somewhat loved there and the backlash would be intense.

However, I have decided to still send the RGs something awesome from my Partridge Family collection. Provided the information you gave me is true and your blind faith was sincere. I have not checked yet as I was weighing the magnitude of this decision.

No, you were near the top of Olympus at the LF and I can't simply buy my way into the hearts of the others. Although it would be easier and nicer if that was possible.

Sincerely,

Cheese Mortimer Arnold.

RG, I have decided not to change your thread. Kirby's words serve as my warning and as much as I'd love to inherit the random picture thread ( a masterpiece ) you are still somewhat loved there and the backlash would be intense.

However, I have decided to still send the RGs something awesome from my Partridge Family collection. Provided the information you gave me is true and your blind faith was sincere. I have not checked yet as I was weighing the magnitude of this decision.

No, you were near the top of Olympus at the LF and I can't simply buy my way into the hearts of the others. Although it would be easier and nicer if that was possible.

Sincerely,

Cheese Mortimer Arnold.

Hey, that is nice!  I miss the people over there, and would like to kidnap them in a catch-and-release scheme over here.

You could still mess with them a bit, though, maybe a new thread with some breadcrumbs or somesuch.