F*** the NFL Refs

Former member

Jimmy Johnsons says it was the correct call, it wasn't catchable.

Chris Carter, HOF receiver said it was the correct call, and that people are stupid for seeing it any other way.

Plus, the Patriots are all asshats, as are all their fans.  So there.  Btw, I was really stoked to see the Patriots lose, as I always am.  This was an even better loss because I picked Carolina against the spread, which was 2.5 points.

• Heart 1

hey, everybody knows that if you left yourself in a positon that one little ol call made the difference, then you didn't deserve to win the game. That's what we were taught when I was a kid anyway.

The Pats fumbled in the red zone, couldn't contain Cam Newton, and Brady (to his credit) said that he made a bad throw

so you just take it, and get ready for next week

(BTW, did anybody see how awesome the Steelers were Sunday? :P )

hey, everybody knows that if you left yourself in a positon that one little ol call made the difference, then you didn't deserve to win the game. That's what we were taught when I was a kid anyway.

The Pats fumbled in the red zone, couldn't contain Cam Newton, and Brady (to his credit) said that he made a bad throw

Yes, they looked great in their prison outfits, too!

And this was very much a judgement call as people who really know the game and the rules are split on it.  If it happened early in the game, no one would care.

Every penalty is a judgement call.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

No, some are blantaly obvious and you don't get anyone on the other side of the fence arguing that it shouldn't be.

Seriously?  That's your best argument?

JJ is an idiot. That was clearly a catchable ball.

Was it under thrown? Yes
Could Gronkowski have made a play on the ball if he wasn't held? Probably

I would say JJ and Chris Carter both know a heck of a lot more about football than you do.  Also a WR like Carter saying it's the right call really says something.

No, some are blantaly obvious and you don't get anyone on the other side of the fence arguing that it shouldn't be.

Seriously?  That's your best argument?

Whether or not a penalty is called, is always based on the officials judgement.

There was clearly a penalty on the play, whether it's holding or pass interference is the only decision the ref had to make. The ref blew the call badly, but I can understand why you are happy about it.

Whether or not a penalty is called, is always based on the officials judgement.

There was clearly a penalty on the play, whether it's holding or pass interference is the only decision the ref had to make. The ref blew the call badly, but I can understand why you are happy about it.

If he blew the call badly, people wouldn't be saying it was the right call.

Is that really that hard to comprehend?  A badly blown call means everyone that knows anything says it was wrong which isn't the case here.

If he blew the call badly, people wouldn't be saying it was the right call.

Is that really that hard to comprehend?  A badly blown call means everyone that knows anything says it was wrong which isn't the case here.

I would say JJ and Chris Carter both know a heck of a lot more about football than you do.  Also a WR like Carter saying it's the right call really says something.

Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, and almost all ESPNs analysts are saying it was a blown call.

Many are saying that it was a blown call. The ref that had the best view of the play, made the call when it happened.

Is that really that hard to comprehend?

Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, and almost all ESPNs analysts are saying it was a blown call.

Many are saying that it was a blown call. The ref that had the best view of the play, made the call when it happened.

Is that really that hard to comprehend?

But not all are. And that didn't cost them the game.

Even guys that are paid to disagree with each other(Skip Bayless+Stephen A. Smith) agree that this was a blown call.

Which tells you it was the right call since Skip is always wrong.  He thrives on contrversy and pot stirring, besides, every one pretty much knows that ESPN is all about kissing the Boston teams asses, so of course they are going to take their side.  That would be like the Pats actually admitting it wasn't a penalty.

Glad I didn't stay up for that game.

RG thanks for the link.  I think he was molested, possibly interfered with, but no way he would have caught that.  I hate interference calls, regardless if they go in my teams favor or not, if they ball isn't catchable.

Molested is the right word.  Brady also didn't plant the back foot properly for the throw.  If he had recognized the molesting and horked the ball a lot harder/higher, an interference call would then have been appropriate and could have saved to the game for the Patriots.  It sucks for your home team to have that happen, but it truly didn't affect the flight of the ball or the ability of the tight end to catch it.

I blame Belichick for everything, that guy is an asshole.

Why do people hate the Pats so much?  Everyone cheats they just got caught.

Are they the Lance's of football?

Nah, everybody thinks Belichick is an ass and a crappy dresser.

Not sure why people expect other teams to play fair, but they do.  Compare that to cycling, and there is no expectation of fair play.

Molested is the right word. Brady also didn't plant the back foot properly for the throw. If he had recognized the molesting and horked the ball a lot harder/higher, an interference call would then have been appropriate and could have saved to the game for the Patriots. It sucks for your home team to have that happen, but it truly didn't affect the flight of the ball or the ability of the tight end to catch it.

I blame Belichick for everything, that guy is an asshole.

The ball was 1 yard from where the hold began, and was pushed through the end zone.

The official had a clear look at the play, and threw the flag.

Only a moran would blame the head coach for a blown call. The coach had nothing to do with the play.

Which tells you it was the right call since Skip is always wrong. He thrives on contrversy and pot stirring, besides, every one pretty much knows that ESPN is all about kissing the Boston teams asses, so of course they are going to take their side. That would be like the Pats actually admitting it wasn't a penalty.

ESPN is all about NY teams.

Skip stirs the pot, but Stephen A hates the Pats and Boston teams. He is an admitted NY homer.

The fact that you can't see this leads me to question you awareness.

ESPN is all about NY teams.

Skip stirs the pot, but Stephen A hates the Pats and Boston teams. He is an admitted NY homer.

The fact that you can't see this leads me to question you awareness.

The fact that you would even listen to anything related to Skip makes me question how much you even know about sports in general.

Good god, I just watched that play.  Anyone would have to be blasted on acid and opiates to think that was a catchable ball.  No way, simply no way on earth that Gronkowski has any chance in hell to come within 3 feet of that ball.

http://www.boston.com/sports/touching_all_the_bases/2013/11/patriots_panthers.html

That's what happens when you have a limp wristed quarterback.

I have never questioned your knowledge of sports in general. The fact that you know practically nothing about sports is obvious.

Still beats not know anything at all, but at least you have plenty of time to ride.

I can't skate.  I hate shoveling snow.  I hate spending 3 hours trying to get home when it's only 30 miles away.  I hate saying I hate, I need to stop that.

Shoveling snow?  They invented snow blowers and snow plows for a reason, and those are fun to play with.