F*** the NFL Refs

Former member

There's no hate coming from me.

Simpletons argue that the ball was uncatchable, but I can clearly see that the bal was catchable if Gronkowski hadn't been held and pushed from the area where the interception was made.

It still would've been under thrown and not caught, just as the refs ruled.

Go have mom and dad explain it to you, also have them explain "simpleton" since you obviously don't know what it means.

Now that you've pulled your head from out of your ass, you may be able to understand I why I said the timekeeper should also lose his job.

You expect that stuff in an away game, again, most Junior Highers know that though.

Once again you continue to make personal insults in a disagreement over sports.

Please try to stay classy.

I would, be am afraid you wouldn't understand classy, so figured I needed to try and lower it to your level of comprehension which is not an easy task to accomplish.

It's threads like this that remind my why I'm a Browns fan.  There is nothing to argue about.  They suck and will always suck -- Refs or not.

Couch

The Browns had one of the best coaches in football and they fired him.  He now coaches the Patriots.  Of course, that was the original Browns.

• Heart 1

The Browns had one of the best coaches in football and they fired him.  He now coaches the Patriots.  Of course, that was the original Browns.

Yup.  I don't remember everything about that year.  I was toast most of the time.  

Sox, did they fire him before they moved the team or afterwards?

Couch

There's no hate coming from me.

Simpletons argue that the ball was uncatchable, but I can clearly see that the bal was catchable if Gronkowski hadn't been held and pushed from the area where the interception was made.

I didn't see the game live but had the opportunity to watch replay from a few different camera angles.  Gronk was interfered  with while the ball was still an incredible 5 yards away and while it is very unlikely that he could have stopped and returned for the ball, without the interference it is impossible to tell.  He was traveling away from the ball and he would have had to stop his momentum and dive back for it.  Unlikely but one will never know.  The flag should have stood.  Had the defender played Gronk straight up with the inside positions he had he could have screened him from the play with that position.  Instead he made contact way early and because of that we will never know.  A bad call in my book.

• 3 years later...