I don't like pinned topics

Randomguy
Go to solution Solved by Road Runner,

"Oh, look at me, I am pinnned", exclaimed the post, arrogantly.  "I am soooooo important that everyone must look at me continually.  Look at me.  LOOK at ME!" it cried out, "LOOK at ME!".

Meanwhile, others were clamoring for the post's demise, angered that they were constantly confronted with something that should stand on its own, without outside help and interference. "Let it sink or fly of its own accord", they cried, "All posts begin equally", they sensibly stated.  "We will shirley all get painful rectal itch from that foppish, vain post, whatever shall we do?", they continued, as they know they all felt diminished by the pinned topic's mere presence.

• Heart 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am torn now, because I don't like pinned topics, but I want the flag/no-flag voters to all vote several times so the flags can be taken down.  Can somebody vote so we can unpin that topic?

Hopefully over the weekend you'll get the option to turn them off for you.  Just for you, I'll unpin the topic now.  It's not really relevant, the author of that modification was very responsive to my request.

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Until some needledick ruins it for everyone

Pinning topics DOES ruin it for everyone, period.  Everybody and their brother will have a "cause" that they think deserves pinning and they will dominate the board or they will be pissed if their "cause" isn't pinned.

• Heart 1

Just now, Roadrunner said:

Pinning topics DOES ruin it for everyone, period.  Everybody and their brother will have a "cause" that they think deserves pinning and they will dominate the board or they will be pissed if their "cause" isn't pinned.

I don't like your attitude here.  

• Heart 2