How much talking do you do at your job?

Olas Nah

I can usually go most of the day without having to tell everyone what I'm doing.

Some other seemingly talk all day long even though they should be sitting quietly to do the tasks they do.

I need that football guy to show up and tackle people who do the wrong thing in the workplace.

When I have a class going on, I talk so much in the run of the day my throat hurts.

Between classes (like now) not at all.  In fact I'm the only one in the building today so my only talking oput load today has been a "Good Morning" to WoZ and an "Oh that Jsharr....." outloud but to myself

When I have a class going on, I talk so much in the run of the day my throat hurts.

Between classes (like now) not at all.  In fact I'm the only one in the building today so my only talking oput load today has been a "Good Morning" to WoZ and an "Oh that Jsharr....." outloud but to myself

I will be doing software training for 2 weeks starting on the 2nd. I have to keep a glass of water handy at all times. My throat goes through hell talking for pretty much 8hours straight.