June 20

TrentonMakes

Such demand has been lodged.  The mechanic said he still didn't like this clamp, but I suppose it would have been nice if he thought that before he installed the second one.

I am indeed a "nice guy" to a fault.  There are times when I should probably yell and scream; it takes me longer to get to that point than my fellow man, it seems.

They will the post-purchase tuneup while it's there.... front shifting is a little off.  I dropped the chain off the big ring this morning.  (I did set a PR on the climb back up to the house, but only because I hit that climb at mile 3 and not mile 20 or 30 like usual).

• Heart 1

I did the short route of the Tour Of Mercer County this morning in the rain. 35.5 miles, over 2,000 feet of climbing.  I met a Clydesdale Noob in the parking lot before the ride started and we rode together.  I told him I was old and slow but I don't quit. He was glad I slowed him down a bit because he said he would have burned out before the halfway point if he rode like he usually rides.  He said he normally does about twenty miles a day and has lost 40 pounds since he bought the bike last year.  This was his first organized ride.

https://www.facebook.com/john.fleet1/activity/10153110065292762?notif_t=open_graph_action_like

• Heart 4