Fudge clutter

Wilbur

Do you have stuff on the outside of your fudge?  We've been in our current house for 8 years, the fudge has always been covered with stuff, nuts, fruit, candy...

stock-photo-chocolate-fudge-with-toffee-

While cleaning for the party, we decided to clean off the fudge, there is now nothing there but whiteness.  

tonight-tonight-cupcake.jpg

I feel like I'm in the Wong's house.  They don't make fudge.

• Heart 1

Do you have stuff on the outside of your fudge?  We've been in our current house for 8 years, the fudge has always been covered with stuff, nuts, fruit, candy...

stock-photo-chocolate-fudge-with-toffee-

While cleaning for the party, we decided to clean off the fudge, there is now nothing there but whiteness.  

tonight-tonight-cupcake.jpg

I feel like I'm in the Wong's house.  They don't make fudge.

​Nothing left on the plate.  You couldn't possibly have eaten it all. I can only assume you packed the fudge.

Give Wilbur credit. The pig is dancing as fast as he can to keep you all entertained. Wilbur, do the Charleston.   :)

​It's ok Cheese.  They just don't take the time to stop and recognize brilliance in parody.  I thought adding pictures would help them understand but even that trick wasn't enough for the simpletons. :)  Besides, we all know Kzoo's parody meter is spring loaded to the effed up position. 

• Heart 1

​It's ok Cheese.  They just don't take the time to stop and recognize brilliance in parody.  I thought adding pictures would help them understand but even that trick wasn't enough for the simpletons. :)  Besides, we all know Kzoo's parody meter is spring loaded to the effed up position. 

​Listen here pork chop, you have no idea what I go through to keep that fine piece of equipment well oiled and calibrated.  I'm starting to feel that my efforts are wasted on 'you people'.  I think I know how The Evil Forum Commander feels - all that effort and no respect.  I'd threaten to move to that other forum (again) but The OG is closed.  What's a guy to do?