meanwhile at 2 AM

bikeman564™

Yes, that's the one.  It dumped a bunch of rain on it's way past.  That line was moving west to east and just wouldn't quit.  We had a 90 mph wind shear go past.  Luckily it was 2000 ft up.  That cell was just waiting to pop a tornado - it never did.

Yes, that's the one.  It dumped a bunch of rain on it's way past.  That line was moving west to east and just wouldn't quit.  We had a 90 mph wind shear go past.  Luckily it was 2000 ft up.  That cell was just waiting to pop a tornado - it never did.

​News reported five possible tornados this morning in the mitten, not sure how many are actual. That was a scary line.

Edited by bikeman564™

On the news Monday AM I heard about the derecho that rolled through Wisconsin and Michigan with winds of 128 !  That is some serious weather.

​the wind was not that strong here... 70mph max... also the winds made for some awesome tail wind on the way home from the park with the kids :)

• Heart 1

​News reported five possible tornados this morning in the mitten, not sure how many are actual. That was a scary line.

​One of those reported was in my hood - Richland.  I don't think there was anything there.  Just some guy's tree blew over.  The rest were all east of us from that storm except the actual tornado on Portland.  That hit downtown in that small town and messed things up 70+ houses 12 businesses and 3 churches.  That was from the first line that went through here at 3pm.

• Heart 1