Which way do you hang?

Square Wheels

Your clothes on a hanger that is?  Hold your shirt facing you, which side is the open side of the hanger?

My wife and I are opposites, this is causing strife.  I think I need to leave her.  Why did she not think of telling me this before we got married?

​Real Issues…. Real Lives

To the right.  And if WoKzoo hangs my stuff she gets it right almost every time.  We have 2 closets in our BR.  In her closet she does it the opposite.  We never had a discussion about it  - I just noticed it so if I am folding laundry and have to hang something of her's, I just do the way she does in her closet.  It's very difficult to do…..  It's like the experiment where you have to fold your arms the "other" way.  Very uncomfortable but I manage (because I love her)  Anything for WoKzoo. 

Your clothes on a hanger that is?  Hold your shirt facing you, which side is the open side of the hanger?

My wife and I are opposites, this is causing strife.  I think I need to leave her.  Why did she not think of telling me this before we got married?

​I have a method. It's arbitrary, but I chose it because of the mnemonic I made to remember it. My thought is that it doesn't matter which way you do it as long as you're consistent.

I remember the phrase, " I'll be right back ". => From looking at the BACK of shirt the hanger hook faces RIGHT.

So, I either need to find better help, or hire one person for her laundry and one for mine.  She's getting to be really high maintenance.

​You sir, I am afraid, have been heavily influenced by TheCheesyOne.  Wussified………..

• Heart 1