OES Round 2

Dirtyhip

Oh...I won some killer swag:

Smith sunglasses, a pink jersey and matching pink/black MTB shorts, chain lube, a C02 pump and cartridges, and a  mud flap for my fork.

The race this time went so much smoother.  Only one stage with timing issues.  They rectified the situation quite quickly.

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about the podium girl that put my medal around my neck.  She had the most awesome podium outfit.  She had a bra with cranks on it, and race plates on her short shorts, and pieces of tubes on her shoulders.  It was very fitting for a hardcore podium girl for an enduro event.  

Here is a snap of her and the staff.  Great event this time!

https://www.facebook.com/OregonEnduro/photos/a.241837935950130.61771.238958599571397/686276541506265/?type=1&theater

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about the podium girl that put my medal around my neck.  She had the most awesome podium outfit.  She had a bra with cranks on it, and race plates on her short shorts, and pieces of tubes on her shoulders.  It was very fitting for a hardcore podium girl for an enduro event.  

Here is a snap of her and the staff.  Great event this time!

https://www.facebook.com/OregonEnduro/photos/a.241837935950130.61771.238958599571397/686276541506265/?type=1&theater

​you should have lead this whole story based on her picture and phone number!!! DAMN you woman!!! 

I'm glad this one went smoother. I love seeing you on that podium! What was the gap between you and first place?

I'm gapped and slapped from her time.  Like 7 minutes.  She is posting times closer to expert class women's times.  :whistle:

She is very fast.  She lives up there in Hood.

Next round..Bend!  Mt Bachelor, and I have season tickies.  Time to practice.

• Heart 2

I'm gapped and slapped from her time.  Like 7 minutes.  She is posting times closer to expert class women's times.  :whistle:

She is very fast.  She lives up there in Hood.

Next round..Bend!  Mt Bachelor, and I have season tickies.  Time to practice.

​Was she also first in your first race?

​Sand bagger?

​I don't want to speak badly about anyone.  You can feel free to look at the results and see what you think about the matter.

http://oregonenduro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/OES-Hood-River-Overall-Results-2015.pdf

We all had fun, and she won.  I am a good sport about the whole matter at hand.  Just happy that I have the opportunity to enjoy this very fun sport and ride at the level that I do.

• Heart 1

​I don't want to speak badly about anyone.  You can feel free to look at the results and see what you think about the matter.

http://oregonenduro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/OES-Hood-River-Overall-Results-2015.pdf

We all had fun, and she won.  I am a good sport about the whole matter at hand.  Just happy that I have the opportunity to enjoy this very fun sport and ride at the level that I do.

​Hmmm... She wouldn't have won the expert, but would have come in 3rd.  Always a tough call when you get to pick your own division.

I didn't see a description of the categories on the website.

Like you said, it is what it is.  As long as you had fun, it's all good.

Edited by Reverend_Maynard

​Hmmm... She wouldn't have won the expert, but would have come in 3rd.  Always a tough call when you get to pick your own division.

Like you said, it is what it is.  As long as you had fun, it's all good.

​I am so happy to be healthy and strong.  I will practice hard for Bachelor and see what happens there.  I will not go gentle into the night.  HAHA

Edited by Dirtyhip
  • Heart 1