McDonald's

Square Wheels

McDonalds and their counterparts have done nothing wrong... it is the people who eat there that have done themselves wrong.. I eat at all the places and i'm in good shape and don't show ill affects from their food. 

• Heart 1

It's all about making good decisions. I like the fatty cheeseburgers, but I don't eat them everyday, and I exercise regularly. 

​my normal meal when I do are two double cheeseburgers, med fry... I do not exercise regular, but then again I never sit still long enough...

My wife stops at McDonalds every Sunday morning on the way to pick up the daughter in law and granddaughters for church. She pulls up to the drive thru order place and gets the same thing every week.  A large black coffee and a yogurt parfait for me, A sausage McMuffin and a vanilla latte for our daughter in law, two sausage McMuffins and two hash browns for the girls (they share), a sausage McMuffin with egg and a hash brown and a large unsweetened ice tea for herself.  As soon as the girl hears my wife's voice she asks if she wants the usual.  Our order appears on the screen before our eyes without fail.  This girl has an amazing memory, my wife says she is wasting her talents working there.

• Heart 1