So tell us SW,

Wilbur

The show was fantastic.  I have always believed that we each possess a unique talent, one that most people can never attain.  I also believe most of us never realize that talent.  Clearly these three gentleman did.  Then for superbands, I think it's a magic chemistry that they have that allows them to play as one unit.  Just throwing together great musicians does not guarantee a great band.

The performance was amazing, they seemed happy, I had a great time.

• Heart 2

The show was fantastic.  I have always believed that we each possess a unique talent, one that most people can never attain.  I also believe most of us never realize that talent.  Clearly these three gentleman did.  Then for superbands, I think it's a magic chemistry that they have that allows them to play as one unit.  Just throwing together great musicians does not guarantee a great band.

​How did they sound?  Are they really old now, like Keith Richards old?  How many in the crowd?  Was it a big venue?  Were there hot chicks to perv on?  So many questions!

Yay for the good concert! 

​How did they sound?  Are they really old now, like Keith Richards old?  How many in the crowd?  Was it a big venue?  Were there hot chicks to perv on?  So many questions!

Yay for the good concert! 

​Geddy Lee has such a high and distinctive voice, I was worried he would sound terrible.  He was amazing.  I suspect they are in their 60's.  It was at Boston Garden, so with the floor seats I'd imagine 17 - 18 thousand.

Can you hear this morning.  I'm usually still in ear ringing mode the day after.  The bands I like to go to are loud and the cheap seats are usually close to the upper level speakers.

​It was a pretty loud show, but my ears are fine today.  Honestly, I saw Justin Beiber a few years ago with my daughter and I think that was the loudest show I've ever seen.  It wasn't the music, it was the screaming girls.

​I think you are over thinking this.

​Geddy Lee has such a high and distinctive voice, I was worried he would sound terrible.  He was amazing.  I suspect they are in their 60's.  It was at Boston Garden, so with the floor seats I'd imagine 17 - 18 thousand.

​It was a pretty loud show, but my ears are fine today.  Honestly, I saw Justin Beiber a few years ago with my daughter and I think that was the loudest show I've ever seen.  It wasn't the music, it was the screaming girls.

That is a lot of people!  Must be nice to draw that many when you are 60+.

​I bring earplugs to concerts, sometimes I wear them, sometimes not.  Some venues are ridiculously loud, and the earplugs only attenuate the volume.

​Can't help who I am.

Imagine if Mozart never picked up a paint brush?  Or Enzo Ferrari never rode a bicycle?  

I believe I have something amazing inside me and I just haven't discovered what it is.  I may never, and I am at peace with that.

​I'm guessing it might be comedy and humor.... have you tried those things yet? 

• Heart 3