I miss Nate.

Randomguy

​He would have something to say, that is for sure.

​For someone who was so smart, he was really kinda stupid.  He had lots of great points, it was the way he conveyed them.  Clearly he was trying to offend as many people as possible while speaking his mind.  He was warned, he was banned and he kept at it.  I suspect he would get banned right away if he came back, he had no interest in conforming, and we're all about conforming here.

I suspect he would get banned right away if he came back, he had no interest in conforming, and we're all about conforming here.

​I wouldn't say we're about conforming. We're about not being douche bags. Nate couldn't follow that rule.

Our official forum rules should only be one rule: Wil Wheaton's Law (Don't be a dick!)

​I wouldn't say we're about conforming. We're about not being douche bags. Nate couldn't follow that rule.

Our official forum rules should only be one rule: Wil Wheaton's Law (Don't be a dick!)

​I have to say it is fun to be a dick from time to time, even if it is a brief time.

​I was kidding, something I am not good at.

​I have to say it is fun to be a dick from time to time, even if it is a brief time.

​Being a dick is OK, being a racist dick is not.

​I didn't take Nate seriously.  It was just an online persona.  One that was due for an overhaul but I miss his candour.

@Wilbur, you were only here for a small part of his act.  I didn't take him seriously and I knew it was only his OLP.  The overhaul part - not going to happen.  He and I got along OK - I knew what buttons to push and when to back off.  However, him or his OPL did get very tiring and he could be the nastiest SOB on the block.  He's gone - OK by me.  He comes back - OK by me.

I do miss Dora though.

I do miss Dora though.

​I liked the pictures.

​I never saw them and nobody ever sent them to me. :(

​Aww, you guys are sweet.  I've upgraded my offerings, I am now sending panties I've worn for a week to the gym.  PM me your address and I'll send you some.

• Like 1

​I didn't take Nate seriously.  It was just an online persona.  One that was due for an overhaul but I miss his candour.

​I don't take to many folks too serious.