Try these balls

Dirtyhip

​Cayenne?  Gross, in this context.

Those aren't very paleo, btw.

​Just a dash of cayenne.  Hot, sweet and salty blend nicely.  

I care not about Paleo.  It's another diet fad.  Some of it's rules are plain dumb.  Like, no milk....of course there was no milk in paleo times, you can't milk a wild animal.  We have evolved and so should our diets.  

• Heart 1

​Just a dash of cayenne.  Hot, sweet and salty blend nicely.  

I care not about Paleo.  It's another diet fad.  Some of it's rules are plain dumb.  Like, no milk....of course there was no milk in paleo times, you can't milk a wild animal.  We have evolved and so should our diets.  

Yeah, right, veggies, fruit, and meat, that has fad written all over it. :wacko:

tim-and-eric-mind-blown

Edited by Randomguy™

Soon we will read about how the paleo diet is too much meat and people will be dying of coronary heart disease.  

RG, if paleo is so great, how come you can't stick to it?  You seem to talk about it, but post about pizza and pastry?  My thought on this is that a diet that is too strictive can not be sustained for long periods of time.

Soon we will read about how the paleo diet is too much meat and people will be dying of coronary heart disease.  

RG, if paleo is so great, how come you can't stick to it?  You seem to talk about it, but post about pizza and pastry?  My thought on this is that a diet that is too strictive can not be sustained for long periods of time.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown

At the races, one of the gals let me taste these.  They were very good.  The recipe seems easy enough to make.  Hint:  Add some sea salt and a dash of cayenne for added yummyness.

http://www.getcreativejuice.com/2014/10/peanut-butter-oatmeal-energy-bites.html

​So what you are saying is.... you placed a strange girls balls in your mouth...... and you like it??? 

​You know what else they did in paleo times?

Died in their 20s and 30s.

​Had a 400 pound, 20 y.o. co-worker at the doc's yesterday. He's been a frequent flyer in the office, high blood pressure, heat fatigues, rash on his arm, etc.

If he doesn't shed some weight, his future can't be very bright.