A question for TrentonMakes primarily

jsharr

Trenton, I feel that like me, your mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Meaning, that you read or see something and it triggers a video clip, or quote or song, etc.

True?

​Are we alone in this or do others walk among us with this unique talent and ability?

• Heart 1

Trenton, I feel that like me, your mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Meaning, that you read or see something and it triggers a video clip, or quote or song, etc.

True?

​Are we alone in this or do others walk among us with this unique talent and ability?

​You're both rookies compared to me....but I'm more of a picture guy than videos.

"The problem, Homer, is that the mind is always chattering away, with a thousand thoughts at once."

"Yeah, that's me all right."  <vacant stare>

0:10

https://www.simpsonsworld.com/video/317786179747/related/317786179747

"Look - just gimme some inner peace or I'll mop the floor with you!" :lol:

A favorite band of mine has a song that includes the line

We recite lines from movies when we're trying to be funny
    Guys, it's like we're not even trying

I think this is a great line, because every time we drop a movie quote or a video clip we're throwing away an opportunity to use our minds to create our own perfect response. Inserting a YouTube clip is the lazy way... but I still do it.

• Heart 1