Now I HAVE to make a serious attempt at weight loss.

petitepedal

I have weighed 200 plus since my sophomore year in highschool.  Then again, I am built like a defensive lineman, so there is that.  Had a 19" neck, 32" waist and wore a 44" jacket.  Neck is still 19" or so, but the waist is closer to 40" and chest is still around 44" but with moobs instead of pecs.

I had a dream that I weighed in at 200 pounds last night :ban: :ban: :ban: Don't know where that came from...but it sure as heck must be a sign that I need to change my ways...before something like that happens (Oh and I did not watch biggest loser last night so it was not a influence)

At my highest I almost weighed double that. I'm hoping to 'just' get under it myself in the next 6 months or so, now.

my problem is the bored weekend wine thing...If I stopped at 2 glasses..no problem..add the 3rd one and I get the munchies. And I do so enjoy relaxing with a little weekend wine. I just need more willpower

instead of buying the 750ML bottles, buy the 250ML bottles.. Problem solved:)

my problem is the bored weekend wine thing...If I stopped at 2 glasses..no problem..add the 3rd one and I get the munchies. And I do so enjoy relaxing with a little weekend wine. I just need more willpower

Hmm, maybe it is best to not have any wine.  When I really really get after the weight-loss thingI cut out the beer completely.  Of course, I like beer probably like you like wine, and you shouldn't give that up for too long.

Hmm, maybe it is best to not have any wine.  When I really really get after the weight-loss thingI cut out the beer completely.  Of course, I like beer probably like you like wine, and you shouldn't give that up for too long.

People do not seem to mind me when I am fat.  People do seem to mind me when I am sober.  Dilema