Anyone heard from DH after her Dawn Patrol?

Wilbur

I am fine.  Just busy running around...finishing my ride, making breakfast, packing lunch, and a MTB route to work. No spare moments.

This morning was so fun.  I set a few records today and got some Strava crowns.  My best work is done alone.  I shaved like 10 seconds off one of my downhill times.  I felt totally on fire this morning.  

• Heart 1

1:30 am drive thru. ( I know, I apologize to myself )

I order a combo meal and an apple pie. Pay at first window, behind 1 car at the pickup window for approximately 5 minutes. 

2 cars get behind me while I wait. Pull up to window, lady starts to hand me a McFlurry and something else.  I smile, "No maam, I ordered a #10 combo and a pie." Pleasant Cheese smile. 

"No you didn't,  you paid for a McFlurry and .........."

Wutt???  The way she said it made me a little upset.  Plus Sam and Philly Cheese were with me and it was obvious there would be no doggy treat for my babies this morning. 

This is easy enough to solve though I.......  I will hand you my receipt which even I couldn't lose yet while waiting in the same line. 

I hand her receipt,  she snatches from my hand and the window closes. 

I'm thinking give her a pleasant smile and be gracious when she apologizes. No harm, no foul. We all have bad days. 

She appears at the window and thrusts a crumpled up bag in my hand. No smile, no words......  I open to make sure it's right and contains apple pie. 

Silence. I ask, "May I please have my Coke?"  I kid you not, dirtiest look I've ever been given in my life and that's saying a lot. I pull off wondering to myself what I did to offend this woman.  The look made Sam sit in the floorboard and whine. It was that bad.   :(

Horrible.  Just remember, this sad excuse for a human is working at McDs.  You have already won.

And I thought you were starting to eat healthier.  That food is very inflammatory to your body.  

Wilbur was a little standoffish to me yesterday and I was depressed.  I needed that apple pie.  Really I needed a cherry pie but they haven't made those since 1993. :(