How much do you weigh?

Randomguy

Having started the year by getting down to almost 190, I now find myself in the middle of biking season back up to 201.  I suspect it may have been the two weeks of taking the new inlaws to all the restaurants possible back in early June.  I also inherited a full time case of indigestion from all that food.   Mmmmm lobster.  Mmmmm Blackened Swordfish.  Mmmmmm everything.

Working on getting it back down during the next month.

Having started the year by getting down to almost 190, I now find myself in the middle of biking season back up to 201.  I suspect it may have been the two weeks of taking the new inlaws to all the restaurants possible back in early June.  I also inherited a full time case of indigestion from all that food.   Mmmmm lobster.  Mmmmm Blackened Swordfish.  Mmmmmm everything.

Working on getting it back down during the next month.

​This year may be a write off for you Maxx.  I don't think those in-laws will let you lose weight in Malaysia.  Better to enjoy the celebrations then we can start a weight reduction thread this winter. :)

Depends on the scale I use at the 'Y'.  The digital scale shows me at 187.6 with my running shoes, shorts, t-shirt, iPod, so I would guess around 186.  The mechanical scale next to it shows me at 192, so that would be about 190.4?  At 6'2" I guess in that range my weight is okay.

​This year may be a write off for you Maxx.  I don't think those in-laws will let you lose weight in Malaysia.  Better to enjoy the celebrations then we can start a weight reduction thread this winter. :)

​I need to get back to 190 just to withstand the heat there.  I'm afraid you're right about the food there.  It's just getting so much harder to get rid of it as I age.

• Heart 1

​You make time for things in life if you really want it.  You can't be busy every hour of every day.  I call bullshit on you.

​You may be right.  My plan is to have enough monies to retire without changing my lifestyle so that is where my priorities are right now. :) Makin' monies!

I guess I ride as much as I can justify without ignoring more important goals.

Edited by Wilbur

​I would but life is too busy at the moment.  I can't even squeeze in a ride with Rattlecan and we only live blocks apart..

​That is only half the problem. The other half is that Rattlecan has been too busy to go for a ride too. I seem to be far busier in semi retirement than I ever was.

• Heart 1