Knocked it out of the park

Parr8hed

This is not a parody thread, believe it or not. Just reminded me to tell you a story from the coach's game. 

The coaches from Em's softball league got together and played a game.  They asked me since they needed a few more and I helped out coaching a lot.

We were playing on a middle schooler aged field.  So not extremely big.  I hit 1 single right past 2B.  I hit a shot to the pitcher that netted another single.  Then got thrown out at first. 

Then bounced one off the fence for another single. 

Finally it was my last up to bat.  I got a sweet lob that was right where I wanted it. I tattooed that thing.  It not only went over the fence in our field but over the fence in the field that was behind us.  It was without a doubt the best hit I have ever hit.  Only HR ever (even if it WAS on a smaller field). 

​This thread has so much win!  Heck, I wish I could hit a ball like that.  I'm pathetic in that regard. HAHA

This is not a parody thread, believe it or not. Just reminded me to tell you a story from the coach's game. 

The coaches from Em's softball league got together and played a game.  They asked me since they needed a few more and I helped out coaching a lot.

We were playing on a middle schooler aged field.  So not extremely big.  I hit 1 single right past 2B.  I hit a shot to the pitcher that netted another single.  Then got thrown out at first. 

Then bounced one off the fence for another single. 

Finally it was my last up to bat.  I got a sweet lob that was right where I wanted it. I tattooed that thing.  It not only went over the fence in our field but over the fence in the field that was behind us.  It was without a doubt the best hit I have ever hit.  Only HR ever (even if it WAS on a smaller field). 

​So you fouled one off over the backstop huh? :)

• Heart 1