should I do it?

KrAzY

I'm starting to get fed up with a few people that are thin skinned liberals or Whatnots... I'm thinking about blasting their beliefs and world dreams to make them see reality for what is is and how they can't change history, but are wrecking the human race for future generations to come. 

I don't know if it is just me, but why must everything be sugar coated for the worlds population.. Are people that scared to hurt someone feelings now a days?

Its up to you fine people... Should I bring them down a few pegs on FB or let then keep going 

Ask yourself this, will it matter?

Not really, but it will make me feel better and might just change one persons perspective on following the Hurd of people. It just might make that one person start thinking for themselves for once

Not really, but it will make me feel better and might just change one persons perspective on following the Hurd of people. It just might make that one person start thinking for themselves for once

Then you already know what you need to do. 

• Heart 1

Bothers you that bad, does it? You sound pretty thin skinned.

This is a battle you will not win.  You will most likely only bolster their belief that what they think is right.  I attempted yesterday to sway an old friend who was defending states rights to fly the Confederate flag under the context of states rights, etc.  Each time I would offer an argument, his reason would change.  Showed him that most states in the Confederacy joined to save slavery, not states rights, even showed him their secession papers, etc.  Then it became about personal freedoms, etc. 1st and 2nd amendment rights, so I pointed out that part about we believe all men are created equal and then it became about me.  if I was so concerned with slavery, why wasn't I mad that there are sex slaves in America.    You cannot hit a constantly moving target.

• Heart 1

This is a battle you will not win.  You will most likely only bolster their belief that what they think is right.  I attempted yesterday to sway an old friend who was defending states rights to fly the Confederate flag under the context of states rights, etc.  Each time I would offer an argument, his reason would change.  Showed him that most states in the Confederacy joined to save slavery, not states rights, even showed him their secession papers, etc.  Then it became about personal freedoms, etc. 1st and 2nd amendment rights, so I pointed out that part about we believe all men are created equal and then it became about me.  if I was so concerned with slavery, why wasn't I mad that there are sex slaves in America.    You cannot hit a constantly moving target.

​you got a pm... 

• Heart 1

Uh oh.  Looks like Krazy and jsharr each think the other is a wrong-headed idiot.

Where's the popcorn?

​I'm not calling him wrong, nor right... it really is not about the flag.. 

Ya got some popcorn to share? 

• Heart 1

Liberals have your best interest in mind and will screw up everything else in the name of this goal, whereas conservatives have their own best interests in mind and will screw up everything else in the name of this goal.  This is the major difference that is obvious.

​You argued with an idiot, sounds like.

Liberals have your best interest in mind and will screw up everything else in the name of this goal, whereas conservatives have their own best interests in mind and will screw up everything else in the name of this goal.  This is the major difference that is obvious.

​Whats weird is that I was raised in a family of both.. maybe since I am the black sheep of the family that I fell through the crack and see things for what they are, and not what everyone else does... 

I will be posting on FB that I'm offend that the Beverly Hillbillies are still on the air.. I think they are giving us people with WV heritage a bad name.. OR maybe I should state that I dream of Jeanie should be removed from the air because everyone knows magic is not real... I'm offend everyone does not know it is just slight of hand... 

I know this will never be over with until everyone has changed that part of history to sugar coat everything for that "special" group of people. 

​Whats weird is that I was raised in a family of both.. maybe since I am the black sheep of the family that I fell through the crack and see things for what they are, and not what everyone else does... 

I will be posting on FB that I'm offend that the Beverly Hillbillies are still on the air.. I think they are giving us people with WV heritage a bad name.. OR maybe I should state that I dream of Jeanie should be removed from the air because everyone knows magic is not real... I'm offend everyone does not know it is just slight of hand... 

I know this will never be over with until everyone has changed that part of history to sugar coat everything for that "special" group of people. 

​You should post about Barbara Eden being really smoking hot.

• Heart 1

​Beverly Hillbillies and I Dream of Jeanie were not played in an official government capacity, either.

​^^^^^ This

​I may not agree with Krazy or you, or even Airwick, but I will defend your right to be wrong with my dying breathe.

​you have the right to disagree with whoever you want, but always remember one day you will be wrong! 

• Heart 1

​Use a grenade.

• Heart 2

Krazy, I share your frustration with some of the commenters on Facebook. For me, it's the ones who do nothing but repost links about their Cause Of The Day, or in other words, using Facebook as a pulpit rather than a chance to keep in touch with family, friends and acquaintances. 

As Jsharr said, arguing with them is a battle you cannot win. They are convinced they need to continue to state their case, time after time, because the Cause Of The Day is more important than anything else. 

The solution I have chosen is to put these people onto the Delete Ramp. It's something I would much rather avoid, especially when the pontificator is someone I once held in high regard, but there comes a time to sever the Facebook ties. 

• Heart 2