You people disappoint me

Square Wheels

Do you want a trophy?   

​Yes please.  I've been feeling unincluded.  I'm not clever enough to understand most posts that people like you, Page, madmaxx, Wilbur, jsharr and the other really smart and cool kids make, so I just sit in the back and smile like a fool and try to fit in. 

A trophy would make me feel loved and worthwhile.

​That's the opposite of what disappointed me.

You guys are awesome, all of you, even AWWC.  You post until your fingers bleed.

No one noticed we reached 200,000 posts!

​That's not our job to keep track of posts.  We hired an admin for that.  Keep up the good work.

• Heart 1

SW threatened to molest me in this thread and you people are letting him get away with it.  :(

​And SpeedDemon still loves him.  

​When the time comes and the deed of molestation is over.. you can use this bear to point out the areas he touched you. 

stock-vector-hand-drawn-teddy-bear-isola

​Yes please.  I've been feeling unincluded.  I'm not clever enough to understand most posts that people like you, Page, madmaxx, Wilbur, jsharr and the other really smart and cool kids make, so I just sit in the back and smile like a fool and try to fit in. 

A trophy would make me feel loved and worthwhile.

​Do you at least understand my posts?

• Heart 1

:(

I'll never be able to redeem myself,  no? Like I said, they replaced the real sugar with some healthy crap. I haven't had any in 4 years. 

​fine... I will just have to stick to my sweet tea I get from the stupid Arazona company.....

^^^ sobering thread killer

​Actually, that is probably an accurate statement, he does seem to be the type who would disappoint the people in his life.  That said, I think everybody is.  Just think about all your romantic partners who you have left emotionally shattered and bitterly disappointed through some action or intentional inaction on your part.   That kind of stuff is bound to happen, just as they were disappointments for you.  People are horrible, but Page Turner most of all.