Wacky neighbors

shotgun

Bodies don't burn themselves you know and insurance just does not defraud itself.  It needs help.  Or maybe they have that free energy thing for certain hours of the day and they crank the A/C down, light a fire, turn on every light in the house.  crank the stereo and tvs and then leave.

I once had a neighbor who had her heater on high; two window AC units running and the windows open on a 50F day. She said that her house smelled. My suggestion that she clean it did not go over well. One day her husband hit her with a hammer. I could almost see why.

I once had a neighbor who had her heater on high; two window AC units running and the windows open on a 50F day. She said that her house smelled. My suggestion that she clean it did not go over well. One day her husband hit her with a hammer. I could almost see why.

​I have said it before and I will say it again "When the only tool in your box is a hammer, all your problems begin to look like nails."

​I have said it before and I will say it again "When the only tool in your box is a hammer, all your problems begin to look like nails."

​You really hit the nail on the head with that wonderful philosophy quote

• Heart 2