So far today...

petitepedal

I have unlocked and re-locked 6 apartments for the TV people...figured out how someones new Bosch single cup coffee pot works and looked for, found and returned a pair of glasses that fell out of someones walker basket.   Someone should create a better basket for these walkers 2 inch square holes are not a good thing....

Oh a volunteer was a no show...so I scrounged up a couple of additional volunteers...for passing out phone directories...

What have you done?

I have tracked the presidents replacement Amex, installed a 6' x 4'  whiteboard in the confernece room, found the president's missing glasses and had a very satisfying trip to the bathroom.  The rest of my day has been unproductive.  Thinking about lunch now.

Phone directories?   I thought those died out when the internet became a thing.

​Funny, last night I was telling Ryan, my ten year old question asking machine, about how Dominos Pizza used to give you a discount if you tore the page for pizza delivery out of your phone book and gave it to them.  I had to ask him if he knew what the Yellow Pages were!

​Funny, last night I was telling Ryan, my ten year old question asking machine, about how Dominos Pizza used to give you a discount if you tore the page for pizza delivery out of your phone book and gave it to them.  I had to ask him if he knew what the Yellow Pages were!

​Oops, had that backwards, It was the other way around.

http://www.davidmelamed.com/2012/05/31/competitor-crushing-the-unfair-yellow-pages-ad-vantage/

I have unlocked and re-locked 6 apartments for the TV people...figured out how someones new Bosch single cup coffee pot works and looked for, found and returned a pair of glasses that fell out of someones walker basket.   Someone should create a better basket for these walkers 2 inch square holes are not a good thing....

Oh a volunteer was a no show...so I scrounged up a couple of additional volunteers...for passing out phone directories...

What have you done?

Not much. Rode about 18 miles with 2100 ft of climbing, went shoppin at the bike shop, went grocery shoppin, did dishes, packed the trailer, and that's about it. 

I trimmed some shrubbery, moved and stacked some firewood in the shed, weeded a flower bed, vacuumed the pool, took my sweetie to lunch, back in the pool before going to work, worked eight hours on the 4,400 ton press, now I'm drinking a beer while relaxing at my laptop.

• Heart 1