AWOL

Square Wheels

I thought this post was going to be aboot me.  But everything is always Thaddeus, Thadeuss, Thadeuss!  :D (That was a brilliant reference, if I do say so myself, and I do (Winnie the Pooh ( another one! :D) :D ).

Maybe he is in EE heaven and living the generator life like I have been since Wednesday nights storm.  So now I have a new chance to fill it with new gas and actually add the Stabil that I bought a year or two ago. :mellow:

I thought this post was going to be aboot me.  But everything is always Thaddeus, Thadeuss, Thadeuss!  :D (That was a brilliant reference, if I do say so myself, and I do (Winnie the Pooh ( another one! :D) :D ).

Maybe he is in EE heaven and living the generator life like I have been since Wednesday nights storm.  So now I have a new chance to fill it with new gas and actually add the Stabil that I bought a year or two ago. :mellow:

​You got beat up?  No damage I hope?

​You got beat up?  No damage I hope?

​We got off pretty easy - just an uprooted 10' tall top-heavy Japanese Dogwood.  We tipped it back over and packed dirt around the roots and are crossing our fingers that it will live, because it is a gorgeous tree that we have had in our back yard for 25 years or so.  We also had to sit on the turnpike for two hours while crews cleared downed trees.  See that you Jersey-hating bastards? The Jersey turnpike is heavily forested on its southern end, but sadly that will change if they ever start the very necessary widening project from exit 4 and below.

There are several narrow paths of destruction that you can see through those trees.  I don't know if we ever officially got tornadoes but it sure looks like mini ones went through.  We had a similar thing in my hometown area ages ago.  Scary stuff!

Thanks for your concern, Wilbur! I feel much better now that I am back with you bozos. :)

• Heart 1