How old is your coffee cup?

Scrapr

Mrs Scrapr is cleaning out the pantry. She found this thermos from back in the day. Man that brings back a ton of memories. I used to drive truck local & line haul. So the thermos would sit under my seat and get bounced around. And the air seat would go up & down accounting for the large dents. Most times I would pull over to pour. Occasionally do it while driving. And spill the nectar

She is putting it out to the recycle

:angry:

20150628_111436[1].jpg

Edited by Scrapr

I was just thinking about that the other day...the smaller glass in my cupboard is basically for a mixed drink..and it is a Dallas Skyline that I purchased when I was living there in 1984...this a just a glass..not a heavy duty mug.  One of my favorite mugs..I purchased in the middle 70's from the local hallmark store...it too is in pretty good shape.

My last coffee cup was about 15 years old. Until my wife got tired of looking at it and "mistakenly" dropped it. My current cup is only about 6 or 7 years old. But I use it everyday several times a day, even for non coffee beverages. Its not the prettiest, and the lettering is wearing off, but it was a gift. And everyone knows it's mine. At least until my wife get tired of looking at this one too....:angry:

cup 002.JPG

• Heart 1

I have a blue XO brand thermal mug that I used for years sitting in the cupboard at home because I bought a better one that keeps coffee hotter longer.  My boys gave it to me for fathers day 5 years ago.  

jsharrfoot-1.jpg

Prior to that I used a stainless steel mug that my history buff Uncle Charles gave me.

coffee001.jpg

Sadly I left it at a Scout leadership training event years ago

My main mug at work is about 3 years old. It was in a "swag bag" they gave to new  employees when I started here. I've been using it at work since day 1.

My main mug at home, is actually a travel mug. I was so impressed with it being exactly what I wanted, at the time, that I bought about 4 of them and use them even in the house.

I do have many mugs at home that are probably much older (maybe 10-15 years old), but they rarely get used.