socks ruined with blood stains

Dirtyhip

That isn't very nice.

​But you bought incredibly horrific black socks for a reason, that reason being that you just don't care what they look like, right?  Once you ride them through some mud, the green part will look like you have had them a while.  

Sorry about the stick poking, both on the bike and here.  You know I think it is good luck to draw first blood on the trail.

Edited by Randomguy™

​They were a gift.  Black is great for mountain bikers. 

​Didn't we talk about this at length before?   Black is...wrong when it comes to cycling socks.  The thing that you can say about them is that you don't care what they look like, ever, because you announce to the world that wearing something that looks nice is not what you are doing on purpose by wearing black socks.  It is anti-establishment, which I respect, but it also looks horrible, which makes me cringe.

I blame Lance for this.

• Heart 1

:(

I really like them.  They have Specialized writing on the bottom in pink.

​It is just me, I am sure.  I grew up in Ohio, where polish guys would wear shorts with black dress shoes and black socks in the summer, so I have an aversion to that.  I know that black is practical for mountain biking, after all.

I still blame Lance for it, though, I am thinking that maybe he is polish.  The poles were also famous for wearing white socks with dress shoes.

Edited by Randomguy™

​It is just me, I am sure.  I grew up in Ohio, where polish guys would wear shorts with black dress shoes and black socks in the summer, so I have an aversion to that.  I know that black is practical for mountain biking, after all.

I still blame Lance for it, though, I am thinking that maybe he is polish.  The poles were also famous for wearing white socks with dress shoes.

​You should also insult me about the tiny bit of stubble I have on my legs like Chris did, cause I guess a woman has to shave her legs every single day, even when she is enjoying some time at camp. 

​You should also insult me about the tiny bit of stubble I have on my legs like Chris did, cause I guess a woman has to shave her legs every single day, even when she is enjoying some time at camp. 

You can't hang the Chris comment on me!

​I do know a lot about fashion, though.

brunoguy12.jpg

brunoguy.jpg

bruno10.jpg

bruno_sacha_baron_cohen_promo_image.jpg

Edited by Randomguy™

Did it hurt?  It looks like it hurt.

Sorry you ruined your socks, cycling stuff is so expensive.

​Yes, it really did hurt.  There was a stick poking out on the left of the trail and it raked me.  Didn't crash or anything but I thought as I went through it..."that is gonna leave a mark"

What the heck did you do? 

​I gave to you, free of charge, gratis, sin cargar, a great new idea.  DH's Schralpin Socks™!  High performance foot coverings for the Schralping set.  Your company will offer pre dyed socks with simulated stains from blood, mud, gear lube, sweat, or any combination of the above.  You will be a quadzillionaire overnight.