Got my pump on

Dirtyhip

looks like a good time, but with all the hype you had behind the track.... I figured it was a lot bigger :)

​Pump tracks are usually quite small.  This is a private one and it takes a ton of work to maintain both of these.  There is a harder one right next to this one. It is about the same size and it was stolen from a professional design blueprint. 

• Heart 1

If you went the other way and had more patches on your uniform, this would be a lot like Nascar.

​i go both ways...get tired of one way and switch

It's fun to go between the two tracks.  The new one is still gettin broken in and it is much tougher to pump. The track gets sandy and it can be quite sketchy.  Your tires start to slide.  

• Heart 1

​It appears that you have a pump peg on head tube, no?  Why did you refrain from usage of said appendage?

​... I have better luck, given my riding style and the obstacles I encounter, with a frame pump positioned along the seat tube.  Even there I require a Velcro strap in order to avoid launching it. If I go with two bottle cages, the pump usually ends up on the TT, or, rarely, along a seat stay.