Is Parr8 going to H E double hockey sticks?

jsharr

You have it all wrong.  I turned nobody into runners.  I simply let them see that riding a bike is a far superior form of transportation compared to running.

​Except those kids who missed the first turn and crashed into the curb.  Quite a few of those.  My suggestion for next year is better cycle course markings.  Even with volunteers pointing the way, some kids were confused about the route the second and third time around.

• Heart 1

​Except those kids who missed the first turn and crashed into the curb.  Quite a few of those.  My suggestion for next year is better cycle course markings.  Even with volunteers pointing the way, some kids were confused about the route the second and third time around.

​And he tries to act all innocent and tell us that nobody left missing a kidney or anything.....

I bet the ambulance was parked right by that corner too.....

​I have 2 things that I need to fix for next year.  One is course marking.  Not only there, but coming out of swim into transition and coming out of transition and onto the run.  I think the whole bike course needs to be laid out with caution tape next year.  And the run chute to the track needs to be orange construction fencing.

The other is timing for the swimming.  I did not adjust for no-shows.  We started kids ever 15 seconds, but had no delays for kids not there.  The missing timing chips were no fun either.

This is all easy enough to fix for next year.

• Heart 3