RO modeling for the forum

Randomguy

She is so cute!!!  

​Thanks!  Her lip is a bit swollen from a spill she took yesterday, but you can hardly tell now.  Puffy as hell at the time, though.

Oh My Goodness.  Did you ever do the paternity test?

​Nah, she is pale like me, so I figure I am ok.  Plus, she has a healthy disrespect for authority and is pretty independent, very much RG traits.  RW said she will probably want her own apartment soon.

She is adoreable.  Do you love her more than you thought possible?  So much that your heart hurts?

​I experienced this sort of heart ache this week when oldest son was at camp.  It hurt.  Not sure I will ever tell him this.  He grew al ot in 7 days.

​I experienced this sort of heart ache this week when oldest son was at camp.  It hurt.  Not sure I will ever tell him this.  He grew al ot in 7 days.

It happens so durn fast.  Tell him when he has his first baby.

It is ok to make fun of her socks, she isn't sensitive about them yet.  She now officially chipped her tooth in the falls she took on Sunday, her mouth-wound is a little more visible today.

ROflower.JPG

She looks like she needs an ice cream cone.  Why don't you make that happen RG?  Make sure to tell her it's from Uncle Kzoo.

• Heart 3