Farting

Square Wheels

Farting is very situational.  In front of my boys, outside, etc, I will do it with relish.

​No ketchup or mustard?

I enjoy sneak-attacking people when they are unable to escape the blast zone.

​Crop dusting?  :whistle:

Like jasharr (and most other guys, even if they don't admit it) with gusto and pride, as allows.

Same with a deep down full diaphragm belch.

Edited by Pokey
  • Heart 2

I wouldn't call what I do just "crop dusting". I make sure the victims are somewhat trapped during the attack 

​The absolute best place to do this is an elevator.  One of my best ones ever was when I was getting off an empty elevator.  I unleashed hell just as I got to my floor and the doors opened.  This was at the Naval Hospital in Pensacola.  The Captain of the hospital was waiting to get on.  I walked off, said good morning mam, and the door shut behind me just as her face started to show the extent of her pain.  It was a crowning moment.

• Heart 4

​The absolute best place to do this is an elevator.  One of my best ones ever was when I was getting off an empty elevator.  I unleashed hell just as I got to my floor and the doors opened.  This was at the Naval Hospital in Pensacola.  The Captain of the hospital was waiting to get on.  I walked off, said good morning mam, and the door shut behind me just as her face started to show the extent of her pain.  It was a crowning moment.

​Is the brig nice there?