We need to be nicer to DH

jsharr

I try not to parody her threads anymore and if I do not have something nice to say, I try not to say it.  

Why do we pick on some of our gang of crazies more than others?

DH is one of the hardest riding members of this site and she arranges her life to fit her passions, which is something that too few do these days, myself included.

We all love DH. My missing the City Mouse sunflower hen version doesn't mean I dislike the DH version. 

I just want both.   :(

​You can't have both.  The hen/sunflower DH spent tons of time in the garden.  I would work tirelessly to maintain this lush landscape of food and flowers.  Now, I work tirelessly to be fast and the days I spend digging are spent maintaining the pump track and our local trails.  This is biker DH.  She is way cooler and leaner than the sunflower lady.

• Heart 2

DH is an inspiration for taking care of oneself when faced with challenges. She also inspires us when dancing upon a picnic table.

Hands down, DH is a blast to know, even if it is in the cyber world.

• Heart 1

I try not to parody her threads anymore and if I do not have something nice to say, I try not to say it.  

Why do we pick on some of our gang of crazies more than others?

DH is one of the hardest riding members of this site and she arranges her life to fit her passions, which is something that too few do these days, myself included.

Thank you.  <virtual hug>

I almost didn't post the pump vid.  As soon as I hit post, I thought...someone is going to say I look slow or that the track is lame or something like that.  

I am nice to her, I just like to kid around at times... 

I am a fan of DH

​I will parody all her threads if they are ripe for parody.

You look very fit in your pump video with the kids bike.

I like to kid around and give her shit, too, except about black socks, which are and will always remain horrific.

I am also a fan!  We wouldn't give you shit if we didn't like you, you know.

Edited by Randomguy™