"You have so much time to ride bikes!"

Dirtyhip

Someone said this to me, like I am a lady of leisure or something.  :mellow:  WTF!

I wake up at 4:15 in the morning, so I can sneak in a ride before work.  Then, I ride to work...the ride being double duty of transpo and fun.  Then, I ride at lunch.  The lunch ride is tough, because I only get one hour.  I rush to change clothes, I rush through shoving some food in my face and get back to my desk as fast I can.  I have to keep wipes and a spare bra so I am not feeling super sweaty.  I can't ride after work much, because of the heat these days.

It is not easy putting in this many hours a week.  It's a balancing act, when you work full time.  People say some stupid shit at times.  "Oh, you are so lucky that you can eat whatever you want and stay thin."  LUCK?!   I work my ass off, you idiot.  

• Heart 1

I make time to ride by combining tasks, such as peeing in the shower, to save time.

I also watch a lot less TV than most of my coworker. Much of their conversions are about who did what on certain reality shows. I tend to star my own reality show.

​I watch some netflix in the evening as I wind down.  I love sitcom reruns.